Tuesday 13 December 2016

THE HUSBANDS’ ORGASMIC INVENTORY

SCORING: 3—ALWAYS 2—USUALLY 1-SELDOM 0—NEVER


1. I feel responsible for the sexual experience. Whether the interaction is good or bad depends on me.  
2. Once I ejaculate, I have to rest. I feel less energetic and have to recuperate.

3. When I begin to feel very good sexually, I know I am getting very close to “coming” or’ ‘climaxing.” The better it feels, the sooner I know I will come.  

4. It is better if my wife is relatively still during the act of intercourse. If she moves too vigorously, it tends to make me come sooner.  

5. When I ejaculate, I feel a few strong throbs in my penis at the time of ejaculation.  

6. I seem to come much sooner when I have not had sex for a long time.

7. I feel a numbness or insensitivity in most of my body just after I come. This is particularly true in my genitals.  

8. I need to take a PON (post-orgasmic nap) or even a POS (post-orgasmic sleep) after I come.  

9. I notice that my wife really seems to get much more intensely involved in her orgasms than I do in mine. She seems to almost be “gone”.

10. I feel that ejaculation is essentially the same thing as orgasm. If I don’t ejaculate, then I know I haven’t come.  

11. My orgasms are essentially the same no matter. what type of sex I am having (coitus, oral sex, masturbation). Whatever the source of stimulation, I essentially come the same way.  

12. I have noticed as I get older that my orgasms are less intense than they used to be. The throbbing is less intense and there are fewer of them.

13. I have sex mostly at night. It sort of allows me to release the tension so I can sleep.  

14. My sexual patterns with my wife are essentially “turn-taking.” I try to help her have an orgasm before I try to have mine.  

Before I come, I feel as if I would have loved to have sex all night. After

15 I come, I seem to lose interest.  

I usually get to the point that no matter what happens, there is nothing I

can do to stop my ejaculation. Even if all stimulation is stopped, I ejaculate

anyway.  

17 I try so hard to time my ejaculation that I cannot ejaculate at all during intercourse.  

18 I am a quiet person during sex. I might moan or groan, but I do not intentionally say much.  

19 If I have masturbated, I tend not to want to have intercourse several hours after I have masturbated.  
20. When I am having sex, everything seems to be focused in my genitals. I notice very little about any stimulation to any other part of my body.

TOTAL POINTS    

If you score thirty-five or more points on this test, it is very likely that you are experiencing the physiological reflex of orgasm emphasized by the first three perspectives of sexuality but are not experiencing psychasm, the ability to enjoy a full emotional and cognitive dimension to the sexual experience. The idea is not to replace the quest for orgasm with a quest for psychasm. The idea instead is to open up new options for sexual interaction free of the artificially imposed limits of a mechanical, gender-assigned model of sexual intimacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment